Share this Post
Holiday Hair Tutorial- “Haute for the Holidays Series” Look 1 Glamarazzi
Holiday’s are here, which means you have a million places to be, people to see, and no time for yourself. The last thing you want is to look like you feel in all those family photos and at holiday parties. Fake it till you make it my friends, that’s the spirit and we are making it easy for you to do just that. You are going to be “Haute for the Holidays” this year with the help of some LOX Hair Extensions our Holiday Hair Tutorial Series. Ready to get your glam on?
A look so glamorous the paparazzi will be snapping your picture all night
Preparing The Hair
The first tutorial in our series will show you how to create a silky, voluminous blow-out with body that will last for days. To get started you’ll need to gather a few tools:
If you don’t apply hair products often, this might seem like a heavy load, but a light touch and proper application will leave your hair with a soft and natural feel. The right tools and and products will ensure that your hair looks like you just stepped out of the salon, when you really just hopped out of bed.
Holiday hair tutorial
- Apply your products and use your LOX Loop Brush to remove any tangles.
- Starting in the fringe or bag area, use your LOX Loop Brush on this section to direct the hair from side to side while moving the blow dryer back and forth to follow the path of your brush. Drying the roots of your hair in this manner will help to train the hair to fall into a specific part, or will help to alleviate any cowlicks in this area. Once the roots are dry, use a round brush to polish the ends of your hair. For a side part, use the round brush to roll ends under; for a middle part, roll the ends of your hair over and out.
- Now move to the back of the head, leave a two inch section out in the nape area and clip everything else up and away. Divide the section down the middle, and start with one side. Place your round brush underneath the hair and rotate to the top of this section. Simultaneously move both the brush and blow-dryer from the roots to the ends of the hair. A great trick is to turn the nozzle horizontally and place the nozzle at the bottom of the round brush. This will help to hold the hair in place, and smooth down flyaways. After the section is dry roll the round brush out to the ends, and down to the base of the hair. Leave the brush in place to allow time to cool and set the style with volume. Mist it with Laque Couture to secure the shape and add shine.
- Continue this technique throughout the rest of the hair alternating between the four round brushes. You may also use clips or pines to hold the hair in place. The more you over direct the hair up on the top of the head, the more volume you will add to your style.
- After you’ve removed all of your round brushes, mist your entire head with Laque Couture, and work your fingers through the crown and lengths of the hair to smooth, and loosen the style.
- Next you will apply our Clip-In Hair Extensions. If you are wearing our LOX Professional Hair Extensions, you can skip that step. Last, fine tune the style using a large barrel curling iron.
Stay tuned for more videos in this Holiday Hair Tutorial Series.
You inspire us, please be sure to #loxextensions and share your amazing transformations. For inspiration, visit LOX hair extensions before and after gallery on our Facebook Page! We welcome you to be part of the LOX Extensions family, join us!
Share this Post