Share this Post
Holiday Hair Inspiration for Patriotic Parties
Looking for some holiday hair inspiration to wear to your patriotic party this upcoming weekend? We have some simple yet sassy styles to keep you festive and on trend. All you will need is a set of LOX Clip-In Hair Extensions, LOX Tinsel, or red, white and blue Colored Clip-In Hair Extensions. Your hairstyle will be picture perfect at your weekend barbecues, parades, family vacations and a whole lot of fireworks. Have fun and be safe this holiday LOXStarz, we hope you enjoy!
Fishtail Side Braid
- Apply LOX Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- Gather hair to the side of your head and separate into two sections.
- Take a small piece of hair from one side and cross it over adding it to the opposite section.
- Now alternate the pattern by taking another small piece from the section you just added hair to. Be sure that this is not the same piece you just brought over in the previous step.
- Cross the piece over and add it to the opposite section.
- Continue alternating strands until you reach the ends. Secure with a hair band.
Perfect Beach Hair
- Apply LOX Curly Synthetic Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- Slip into your swimsuit, grab some SPF, play your favorite play list, and rock your curly LOX.
- Looks even cuter paired with a hair scarf or head band!
Hostest with the Mostest
- Apply LOX Clip-In Hair Extensions for Longer Hair.
- Back comb the top of your hair.
- Place your hair in a ponytail using a hair band, leaving out your bangs.
- Tie in one pack of LOX Hair Tinsel to the front of your hair.
- Complete an angel braid along your front hairline.
- Secure the braid and tinsel around your hair band.
For further questions please reach out to us by one of the following options: phone at 888.LOX.0110, online chat, or by submitting our contact us form. You inspire us, please be sure to #loxextensions and share your amazing transformations. For inspiration, visit LOX hair extensions before and after gallery on our Facebook Page! We welcome you to be part of the LOX Extensions family, join us!
Share this Post